What is Shockwave Therapy?
Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive treatment that involves creating a series of low energy acoustic wave pulsations that are directly applied to an injury through a person’s skin via a gel medium. The energy promotes regeneration and reparative processes of the bones, tendons and other soft tissues.
Shockwave therapy may help treat...
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer's elbow
- Plantar fasciitis, including heel spurs
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Calcified tendon issues of the shoulder
- Lateral hip pain, (greater trochanteric bursitis)
- Patellar tendinopathy (jumper's knee)
- Medial tibial stress syndrome (shin splints)
- Trigger point treatment (in muscles)
Does this sound like you?
- Do you experience limited mobility in your shoulders or arms?
- Does your back ache when sitting down, walking or lying down?
- Do your elbows hurt when you grasp or hold objects?
- Do you experience pain in the Achilles tendon, heel or knee when walking or climbing stairs?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, shockwave therapy might help you! Book your appointment today!